Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Through Maddie's Eyes

Madeline loves taking pictures.  Often I'll turn on my phone to find fifty blurry photos of the floor, or a random toy, or a boot.  Among these blurs, however, I get a glimpse of the world from Madeline's point of view.

Sometimes I'm sitting beside her when she's taking the pictures, but most of the time, I'm not.  It's a fun surprise looking through my phone after the girls have gone to bed.  What did Madeline find interesting today?  Beautiful?  Worth remembering?

Her afternoon snack:

Evil witch in a bowl of rocks:

A Starbucks gift card:

Mumma and Vivi lounging in the sun:

A princess lunch box:  

A bow from her birthday present:  

Her noble steed, Maximus:

Vivi at a restaurant:

Cinderella wearing a Maddie Bear original vegetable dress:  

Vivi's diapers:
Anna doll:  (I love this one.  Makes me laugh.)  

Her dollhouse:

A play cupcake wrapper on her princess table:  

Mumma loading the dishwasher: 

And, a portrait of the artist...

1 comment:

  1. Maddie
    Love all of your photos!!!!
    Love Nana and Pop

    ReplyDelete