Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Parenting, Currently

On days when I manage to take a shower, I walk around this place like I'm Gwyneth Paltrow.  So, today, since I took two showers?  Damn, I'm Niki Minaj!  Somebody's anaconda don't want none...

Sure, shower number two happened because I was covered in baby feces, but I'll take what I can get.

The extra dose of laxatives that I gave the baby earlier in the week to help ease her burden finally caught up with us.  I love it when that happens.  And I use the term "love" loosely.  Very, very loosely.

Madeline sometimes tells us there's a "poop storm coming" when she hides under her climber in the yard.  We never knew what she meant by this before, but now I see she was right. Indeed, Maddie Bear.  A poop storm was coming.








No comments:

Post a Comment