Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A Tale of Two Bunnies

I finally got around to taking Madeline's annual bunny picture before September gets away from us.

Madeline isn't really enthusiastic about getting her picture taken these days.  Sometimes she straight-up tells me to put the camera away.

But usually, it goes something like this:

Maddie, smile.
No, a real smile.
Look at the camera.
Look at the camera and smile.
No, put your tongue away.  Smile.  


Then there's little sister who barely lays still long enough to stay in the frame.


Peace out, Mumma.


They're both like whatever, mom, we've got better things to do than pose with this dumb bunny.  

If they think they have it tough now, just wait till I show up to their graduations with the bunny under my arm.  I'm only half joking.  


No comments:

Post a Comment