Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My Girls

My girls:

I keep forgetting that I'm the mother of two children now.  I'm not sure how it manages to slip my mind when my midsection looks like Joan Rivers' melted face...but somehow it hasn't quite sunk in.  

Life lately is crazy.  Every muscle in my body is tense.  Stress levels are high figuring out how to be the mother of these two without causing years of therapy.  

But just look at how beautiful they are.  I grew them, and they will make the world a better place.  Life is crazy, but it's also amazing.


6 comments:

  1. M looks like a GIANT next to Vivi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are great!
    Love Nana and Pop

    ReplyDelete
  3. The good news is that this HARD stuff will settle down. You're in the trenches - 3 is effing rough and emotional, and babies are intense. But it gets easier. A lot easier. And if my kids are any indication, you can't screw it up too badly. I mean, Jack watched so much TV for awhile I was ashamed and convinced he was going to turn into an overweight adult living in the basement, completely addicted to TV and video games. But...he's fine, and now our TV is off way more and he shows no ill effects from being babysat by it while I nursed his sister all day long for awhile. Hang in there.And BTW, your girls are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joan! I needed that. Three is such a beast!

      Delete