Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter

Vivi celebrated her first Easter this weekend.  Although, I think big sister enjoyed the holiday more.  Vivi spent the weekend either crying, sleeping, or looking at us in confusion.  Basically, it was just another day in the life of a baby. 

Madeline, on the other hand, is now old enough to enjoy the festivities.  Having kids makes the holidays so much fun!

We dyed Easter eggs and made paper bunny ears on Friday afternoon.  

On Saturday night, the Easter Bunny visited our house.  He filled the girls' baskets!  (Vivi can't eat her chocolate, so I'll have to help her.  So sad.)

He also did something funny to our eggs, and then hid them around the living room.  

Madeline thinks that Easter Bunny is pretty funny.  

We met my family for brunch in the morning.  I ate all the food.  

There was an egg hunt for the kiddos at noon.  Maddie found three eggs filled with candy.

When we got home, she raided the candy from her Easter basket.  I let her eat A LOT of candy.  It is a special occasion after all.  By dinner, she had a tummy ache, and I felt like a bad parent.  

Maddie got a kite in her basket, so we took it for a test flight.  

There wasn't enough wind to get it soaring, but we had fun anyhow. 


Eric's on vacation for the rest of the week.  I'm so excited.  

Hope your Easter was as hopping as ours!  

No comments:

Post a Comment