Sunday, December 2, 2012

Advent Calendar Printables

I'm running a little late on this, but I finally finished Madeline's Advent Calendar on Friday night....just in the St. Nick of time!
 Although I haven't quite finished sticking all the numbers on.  Shhh...close enough.

 In each pocket, I placed a card with a different Christmas activity for us to enjoy.  Some pockets will also have little presents such as candy or stickers.  After all, as exciting as driving around to view Christmas lights may be to me...Madeline might not get too jazzed up for that at the tender age of two.

I thought I'd put the activity cards I created on here to share.  I printed them on card stock and cut them out.  I also created a background for each card.  After one side printed, I placed the paper through a second time to get the red pattern on the back side.  Spoiler alert.  It eats up a lot of ink.

My cards fit in the pockets on our advent calendar great, but I thought one could use them for a lot of different advent calendars.  Maybe something like this...You could put numbers on the clothespins.

If you're interested in printing any of the cards, click the link below each image and then right click to save.

Let me know if you end up using them.  I'd like to see!

Christmas Cards ALL

Christmas cards 4

Christmas Cards 3

Christmas Cards 2

Christmas Cards 5


2 comments: