Monday, October 8, 2012

What We've Been Up To...

This long Columbus Day weekend, (or Viking Weekend, as my step dad likes to call it since they did get here first, after all) we...

Took laundry basket baths with all our furry friends...

 ate our weight in sugar by 11 am....


discovered new playgrounds...

walked along the harbor...


discovered how to leave surprise photographs on Mumma's phone...

successfully potty trained this baby (but not the real baby yet)...

took sewing lessons from Mimi...

so that I could start work on Madeline's Halloween costume (here's a sneak peek)...

 And we crawled, rolled, and spun through tunnels! (Even Mimi took a turn)

I also ate some pumpkin cheesecake with Amy, but I don't have any pictures of that because I ate it all.  Nom, nom, nom.  

Hope you had as much fun this weekend as we did!  

No comments:

Post a Comment