Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday Morning Messes with Mumma And Maddie Bear

One of my goals for the summer is to do more projects with Madeline.

We spend a lot of time together playing and cuddling, but since she's not at school as much over the summer, I want to make sure I provide her with some other forms of stimuli.  Ya know, besides watching Tangled for the 223rd time.

Since we're about to celebrate our nation's birth, I thought I'd do something with a patriotic theme.  I used some painter's tape to mask off a giant star on some paper, tracked down some blue and red glitter paint I had hiding in the closet, cut some star shapes into sponges, and let Madeline get to work.


Not only did she do a great job painting the paper, but she did a great job painting herself.

When we were done, I took her straight out into the yard and hosed her down.  Thank heavens for washable paint!


3 comments:

  1. Is she sitting on a giant pizza box?

    Love the JD Salinger baby t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy hit my first two points, so...nice work getting your baby to decorate a pentagram!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! She got so big! I love that idea! Have a great summer!!
    -Tabatha

    ReplyDelete