Sunday, July 1, 2012

Behind the Scenes (And Times): June


I've been neglecting the ole bloggy-wog for a good week now.  (Sorry, little buddy.)

The truth is I fell into a wedding-planning K-hole, which left me dreaming of failed invitations and Katie Holmes for most of last week.

Eric and I are getting married in mid-August, and due to my membership in procrastinators not so anonymous, I pretty much let a lot of the planning slide until...last week.

Amy came over, and for three whole days we toiled away on our DIY invites with only the Beek from the Creek to keep us company.  (Yes, I'm thirty-one years old and am still watching Dawson's Creek...shush your mouth.)

In fact, I've been spending so much time with Dawson the past few weeks that Eric suggested I sent out enough negative vibes into the universe to destroy Tomkat.  Personally, I think his questionable religious philosophies, nerdy laugh, and juicy prenuptial agreement may have had something to do with the demise of their marriage. Who can tell?  Perhaps it is my entire fault.  Maybe it's Dawson's eyebrow’s fault...they are awfully…bushy.  


 Anyhow...June is over.  I've been on vacation for two weeks already, and although I've spent most of my time sitting on my ass eating M&Ms while praying that my wedding dress still fits, I don't feel like I'm on vacation yet.

It's going to be a busy summer, folks!

In the meantime, here's a look back at the whirlwind that was June.



1 comment:

  1. OMG you're 31!

    Also...wow your hair is long.

    And finally...baby pigtails are still my favorite.

    ReplyDelete