Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Our Little Wedding...Dress

I ordered my wedding dress last week.  Surprisingly, the whole process was very easy.  It only took two stress-free appointments.

The dress I chose is totally not what I was thinking I wanted.  In fact, the first time I tried it on, I quickly dismissed it and sent it back to the land of misfit wedding dresses.  After I left the store, however, the dress kept swimming to the surface of my mind.  When I went back for my second appointment, I knew it was mine the moment I put it on.  

Here's a hint:

It's a cross between...

Via

and this tampon dress...

Via
Okay, not really, but you don't think I'm going to give away my wedding dress on the Internets do you?

4 comments:

  1. Haha where did you find those? That is what Lady Gaga will get married in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just googled ugly wedding dress. Looks my dress though, right?

      Delete
  2. Well, the first dress seems very practical for a summer wedding. It'll keep you nice and shaded! It also seems big enough to be able to accommodate a few fans underneath! :)

    ReplyDelete