Tuesday, March 20, 2012

What We've Been Up To

I haven't been visiting the old bloggy-wog much recently because it's just too damn beautiful outside for me to bother much with the computer.

It's been in the upper seventies this week.  In Massachusetts.  In March.  What the what?!?  It's a holy miracle brought on by the drunk people leprechauns I saw parading around Boston on Sunday morning.  (In other news:  Please God, don't ever let Madeline dress like a slutty leprechaun on St. Patrick's Day....pretty please?)

I know this glorious weather will probably be followed by an April blizzard, so we've been taking advantage of the great outdoors as much as possible by...

Eating afternoon Popsicles on the porch:


 Eating watermelon:
(Of course, Madeline was sent home early from school the next day for excessive pooping.  You win this time, watermelon!)
 Taking long ambling walks to nowhere:
And of course, lots and lots of time playing in the yard, sitting on the porch, and neighborhood gazing.

Today was so warm, in fact, that I had to run out to get Madeline some rompers.  Who doesn't love a baby in a romper?  Am I right??  

No comments:

Post a Comment