Thursday, February 16, 2012

Plans for M's Room

Baby rooms are tricky.  Everything has to be able to be changed easily.  It can't be too baby-ish.  The furniture and storage needs will change as the child gets older.

Not only that, but Eric and I would like to have another child someday who very well might turn out to be a boy.  In that case, Madeline would probably move a different bedroom in a few years anyhow.

Therefore, Madeline's bedroom is not at the top of our priority list.  At the same time, I want her to have a dreamy little girl's bedroom.  Every time I sit down in there, I start thinking about all the things I want to do to it. Spoiler Alert: there's a lot.



See this wall from the Pottery Barn Kids catalogue?

I'm a little bit obsessed with it.  I'm tempted to do this to the wall with the window in Madeline's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment