Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Painting

I finished my art class last night.

Behold, my beautiful art work....

It's a little crooked, but that's okay....so is my house.

So glad Eric forced me to take this class.  I had so much fun.  He's getting me another round of classes for Christmas.  Hizz-ahh!

Meanwhile, Madeline was sick last week, which means that I'm home sick this week, which means she will probably be sick again next week.  Round and round we go.

How come Eric never gets sick??  His daily regimen of a glass or orange juice must really work wonders.  Not that I'm complaining.  It's nice that at least one of us is healthy...

We won't be sick for Christmas.  We won't be sick for Christmas.  We won't be sick for Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. That's a cool painting...I have the art skills of a newborn so I'm suitably impressed.

    Also...I always think it's better to be sick on the run up to Christmas because *hopefully* your body can work the sicky-ness out it's system.

    ReplyDelete