Tuesday, November 15, 2011

30 Days of Thanks: Day 15

Today I am thankful that the Internet gods taught me how to fix my computer.

It would have been really embarrassing to bring my computer all the way to the mall only to have them tell me to unplug it for awhile.

Hooray for working computers!

P.S.  Not-so-interesting side note:  On the day I bought my computer, they were filming Paul Blart, Mall Cop right outside of the Apple store at my local mall.  It was the scene with the giant ball pit.  In my infinite wisdom, I decided I didn't need help carrying my computer to my car. (I did. My computer is about ten times bigger than I am.  I also weighed about ten times less than I do now when I bought it.)  Perhaps if one were to watch the movie really closely, one might be able to see a redheaded idiot struggling to carry a giant computer through crowds of spectators in the background.  Of course, that requires that you watch Paul Blart, Mall Cop really closely...and honestly, who wants to do that?  

No comments:

Post a Comment