Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hint, Hint

Randomness from our lives:

Someone's home from school today with a bad case of what I assume is laryngitis. Hint: it's not Eric and it's not Madeline. (I think Eric is enjoying the fact that I can't talk.  Finally, the poor guy gets some peace and quiet.  Maddie Bear seems confused and sad that I'm not speaking with her.)

Madeline's Halloween costume arrived in the mail yesterday. Hint: It likes honey and rhymes with Boo Bear.

Eric and I are painting the dining room next weekend. Hint: It will be one of these colors, but probably not the first one.

Someone has her Early Intervention evaluation this afternoon to see if she still needs services, which I suspect she won't. Hint: It's not Eric and it's not me.

1 comment:

  1. ugh, I had laryngitis last year...it was impossible to try to teach 30 1st graders with no voice! Good call on staying home!

    ReplyDelete