Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Madeline Crawls

Well, she did it!



When Eric got home shortly after this video was filmed, I told him that we had a crawler.  His eyes opened wide in worry, and he glanced at the floor.  Naturally, he thought I meant that we had a mouse.

Nope, just a mobile Maddie Bear.  So much nicer than a mouse!

Of course, she promptly tried to pull all the furniture down on her.

She also got her passport today.

I wouldn't be surprised to check on her tonight only to find that she's crawled away to Japan with that no-good baby from down the hall.

5 comments:

  1. Look out world...here comes Madeline! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Yay Maddie! I love the instant replay - too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do the cutest things with your videos! I love it! Way to go Maddie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nana said
    Great Job Maddie!!!!! Get ready world here she comes!!!!
    Great job with the video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't belivie Maddie crawled!!!!! Crawl Maddie, Crawl!!! Have a good week!!
    - Tabatha

    ReplyDelete