Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer 2011 Bucket List

Today marks the first day of my summer vacation!  This is our first summer with Madeline.  I'm sooo looking forward to it.

Here's a short list of things I plan on doing.

1.) One picnic a week
2.) Go berry picking
3.) Make at least three different flavors of ice cream.
4.) Make a pie
5.) Take Madeline swimming for the first time
6.) Build a sandcastle
7.) Read a non-work related book
8.) See a concert
9.) Buy a house
10.) De clutter our current house
11.) Frequent a farmers' market
12.) Eat Lobster
13.) Eat steamers
14.) Take Madeline on the train
15.) Ride the swan boats
16.) Bring Madeline to Central Park
17.) Go to Vermont
18.) Go to Montaulk
19.) See Harry Potter!
20.) Go outlet shopping
21.) Girl trip
22.) Mini road trip
23.) Cut my hair
24.) Go kayaking
25.) Plan Madeline's first birthday
26.) Ride the trolley
27.) Finish at least one of the arts and crafts projects that I've started
28.) Lose five pounds
29.) Give Madeline her first taste of ice cream
30.) Get a pedicure (Damn my feet are gross!)
31.) Bring Madeline to a parade
32.) Bring Madeline to see fireworks

Here's to a fabulous summer.  Let the fun begin!
(I may add to this list as other ideas pop up.)

2 comments:

  1. OMG I want to come! Haha I should make a list and I would put all but #13 on there.

    P.S. I'm meeting you in 48 minutes and I'm still unshowered and reading blogs in my underwear! Overshare??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list!! I might have to steal one or two of those great ideas!

    ReplyDelete