Thursday, April 14, 2011

Good Morning Maddie Bear

When I went into Madeline's room to wake her up this morning, she was curled up on her side sleeping soundly like a little angel.  She was so cute that I decided I needed a picture...or ten. 

The poor Maddie Bear was rudely aroused from her peaceful slumber  by the flash on her Mumma's camera.  She was not happy, but I kept taking pictures while she tried to squirm away from the light.  I think this may make me a bad parent.  


P.S. Eric says this makes me extra creepy. 

3 comments:

  1. I've probably said this before - but my son has that same glow bug! :).

    And no it doesn't make you a bad parent in the least. It's a mothers prerogative to be a Mamarazi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, I've probably said it before, but we LOVE the glow bug!

    Mamarazi is the perfect word for what I've become. Pretty soon I'll be jumping out of the bushes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Don't listen to Eric. ;)

    ReplyDelete