Thursday, February 24, 2011

Will She Eat It???


This morning, I dragged myself out of bed, washed my hands about a million-trillion times, and made Madeline some baby food deliciousness.  Baby peas could not be any easier.  Cook peas, blend peas, freeze peas.  Ta-da!  
Mumma was successful at making her first batch of baby food. (Besides mashed up bananas and avocados, which don't count.)

But, the real question.....will she eat it???


YES SHE WILL!  She ate them all up.  Nom, nom, nom....sweet success.

Any experienced Mummas have any advice when it comes to baby food making, first food suggestions, etc?  It would be much appreciated!


4 comments:

  1. Nice job, Summer! I made all my own baby food for both Jason and Cody. There is a FANTASTIC website that you MUST check out: www.wholesomebabyfood.com. It's an amazing resource full of more information than you'd know what to do with. It gives you a timeline for the best ages to introduce different foods, and recipes for combining some as they get older. Reach out to me anytime. I had a lot of fun making baby food, and it felt great to know that I was in control of every ingredient that went into my kids' mouths when they were first exploring the world of solids. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jalapenos? Haha...Rachel said squash. And not to add water to green beans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madeline IS a sweet pea! Love how she holds onto her bowl. Looks like her eyes are still holding at blue...

    ReplyDelete
  4. SQUASH and applesauce! Applesauce is soooo easy to make and freeze.

    ReplyDelete