Monday, November 22, 2010

A Visit with Nana

Madeline's Nana and Aunt Kathy came to visit from New York this weekend.


We brought her to lunch and to the mall, where her Nana proudly pushed her stroller through the crowds.  But mostly, we spent a lot of time just staring at Madeline.  I've found you can spend a lot of time doing that.

They were also kind enough to watch her on Saturday night while Eric and I went out for a date.

When Eric and I went out we were amazed to find every downtown restaurant packed.  We had forgotten that this is what people do....they go out on Saturday nights and enjoy themselves...like we used to.  The Girls Gone Wild tour bus was even parked in front of one of the bars.  I really wanted to take my picture in front of it so I could show everyone my wild night out without the baby, but alas, we didn't bring a camera.

I'm really glad Madeline got to spend some time with them.  She's changing so fast that every time Nana comes to visit, it's like she's a whole new baby.  Luckily, Christmas is right around the corner, and we'll be traveling down to New York so Maddie will be seeing them again very soon.

Extra bonus?  Maddie's Aunt Coco and Uncle Kevin are coming to visit from New York this afternoon.  Madeline is getting lots of baby lovin' this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment