Friday, September 3, 2010

Havin Chewy's Baby, What a Wonderful Way to Say You Love Me....

I found a fun website this morning called www.morphthing.com.  It allows you to upload pictures and morph them into one face- either a child or an adult.  There's also a database of celebrities you can play with.  Let me tell you....hours of fun!  (Although I'm pretty sure they just give you random pictures of babies because I don't see how these babies really look like the adult versions at all.)

Anyhow, based on these two pictures of us, this is what baby is supposed to look like:


However, if I were to have a baby with Chewbacca, our baby would look like this:



And, if Eric were to have a baby with Oprah, their baby would look like this:




I don't recommend that you morph adult versions of yourselves though because you'll end up getting something like this:


This is absolutely horrifying, and makes me worry for the future of our child.   Baby girl will definitely be prettier than both her parents!

P.S. My due date is one month from today!  (Insert high-pitched squeal here!)

4 comments:

  1. That last picture is....Yikes!

    A month ago I was packing for Seattle...she's going to be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Eric was not a fan of "THE OPRAH" and a life member of the " Anti-Oprah Coalition" with me. This is a cute baby but chances are low..

    Member of the AOC

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry Bob, Eric hasn't changed his mind. It was done without his knowledge.....or Oprah's knowledge for that matter.

    ReplyDelete