Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I Can't Wait To...

Bring baby to Montauk!



I've mentioned before that Eric and I are quite spoiled with our summer vacation getaways. This past week the fun continued with a trip to visit Eric's parents in Montauk.

We had a wonderful time visiting and relaxing. We ate good food, sat on the deck, went to the beach, and saw the sights. The best part of the weekend? It wasn't hot!! I had forgotten how nice it was to not be hot all the time, and I think Eric would agree that I'm a much better human when I'm nice and cool.

Next year it will be so much fun to bring baby to the beach. Eric's parents brought us to a really great beach where there are no waves and it's not too far from the house. It'll be perfect for baby!



(See, don't I look relaxed?)

No comments:

Post a Comment