Wednesday, August 4, 2010

From Grumptastic to Craftastic!

A few years ago in my old apartment, I found this table up for grabs in the hallway:



But, with the power of modge podge and a can of spray paint, yesterday I transformed the table to this:


Totally cute and worth the $7 I spent in supplies. Hoo-ray!

Now, the question is...

Do I dare transform this:

To this???



Or, do I quit while I'm ahead? Ruining a little table I found in a hallway is one thing, but ruining baby's new armoire is quite another. Hmmm....thoughts?

P.S. Thanks to Eric for spray painting the table so I didn't asphyxiate the little baby. :)

4 comments:

  1. Well I personally love it! I think you should do it! Did you cut those free-hand or with a Cricut? ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashley! I did them free hand. I need to try out a Cricut though. I've heard good things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hella yeah you should do the armoire!! Maybe Ash and I will invade your life with the cricut soon...let me know when you're free!!

    ReplyDelete