Saturday, August 28, 2010

34 Weeks

How far along? 34 weeks and 6 days

Total weight gain/loss: Going by my last checkup, 27 lbs.

Stretch marks? Yes, on my legs of all places! None on my belly though.

Sleep: I never knew rolling over in bed could be so difficult. I still find myself wide awake in the middle of the night a few times a week, but I nap a lot.

Best moment this week: Being able to see baby's face so clearly at the ultrasound.

Movement: A lot over the past few days. I can feel her little feet, and my whole stomach moves along with her.

Food cravings: Anything you put in front of me. Still eating a lot of ice cream.

Labor Signs: I think I'm starting to get Braxton Hicks contractions because my stomach will get rock hard and crampy every now and again. My body's putting on its game face!

Belly Button in or out? Waaaaayy out.

What I miss: Having wine with dinner now and again. Small price to pay though.

What I am looking forward to: Dressing baby in all the adorable clothing and shoes she's accumulated so far.

Weekly Wisdom: Every now and again you'll break down in tears over something like being able to snap the car seat into the stroller because OMG, how are you supposed to be able to take care of an infant?! Take deep breaths. Much stupider people have raised children successfully. You'll figure it out.

Milestones: Baby is head down and likely staying there since she's pretty snug!

No comments:

Post a Comment