Saturday, July 24, 2010

Week 29



(My concerned mom called me this morning because I haven't posted a new blog in five days, so I figured I better get on it.)

If what they say about babies developing a taste for whatever the mother eats while she's pregnant is true, then baby is going to come out asking for Ben and Jerry's ice cream. I sure have been eating a lot of it.

This week was pretty busy for us considering we've been doing a whole lot of nothing this summer. We went to a friend's lovely wedding, drove to the Brimfeild antique fair, and I went on a mini girl's vacation to Vermont with Amy for a few days.

We were only in Vermont for two days, but in that time, I ate Ben and Jerry's ice cream on three separate occasions. We went to the factory on our drive up, drank coffee fraps while waiting for a rainstorm to pass in Burlington, and I ate some of the Cherry Garcia (mmmm, best flavor ever!) my parents left in the freezer for breakfast. The only reason there was any ice cream left in that freezer at the end of our trip was because there simply were not enough hours in the day for me to eat it all.

Baby has been continuing to kick and grow. She was kicking so hard last night that I could feel an outline of a little baby foot (or maybe it was an elbow) in my side. Eric even got to feel it. Very cool. So far she's been pretty quiet this morning...I think she's all tuckered out from her disco adventures last night.

Meanwhile, I'm back to feeling tired all the time and plan to spend some time with baby napping on the couch!

2 comments:

  1. TIE DYE!! BEN & JERRYS!!! DISCO!!! Baby girl has got to be a Democrat!

    A Concerned Mother

    ReplyDelete
  2. She could always rebel...Alex P. Keaton style.

    ReplyDelete