Tuesday, July 27, 2010

OMG I Totally Look Like Mrs. Shrek!

I just opened a new box of Cheerios and found a toy in it!

Do you know how long it's been since I've found a toy in my cereal!?! And, even when you do get toys in your food these days they're always lame so that kids can't choke on them. Like the Susan B. Anthony picture I got in my box of Cracker Jacks. Thanks a lot Cracker Jacks...what kid (or almost-thirty-year-old woman) wouldn't want a mini picture of Susan B. Anthony in her caramel corn??

But this prize is pretty cool. It's a Shrek highlighter which will totally come in handy for correcting kids' papers and such. I even got to put the stickers of his face on the marker to make it look like Shrek! If only it was a Fiona highlighter because I've decided that I kinda look like her. But at least it was Shrek and not that stupid cat. (Sorry, Antonio...Loves!)

I was so excited to find my prize that I did a little dance around my kitchen that closely resembles my pee dance. Eric isn't home, so the only person I had to share my enthusiasm with was Dizzy the cat. He was not amused by my prize or my pee dance.

But anyhow, all of this leads me to ask...Am I really mature enough to have a child? And, when I have said child, would it be wrong of me to keep the cereal prizes for myself?

(See the resemblance? )

No comments:

Post a Comment