Saturday, July 31, 2010

30 Weeks

How far along? 30 weeks and 6 days

Total weight gain/loss: Around 20 pounds give or take :)

Stretch marks? Nope! Hoo-ray! Let's not talk about the veins on my legs though...

Sleep: Difficult. It's getting more and more uncomfortable.

Best moment this week: Sitting in the chair in baby's room imagining all the fun adventures we're going to have with her.

Movement: I'm starting to figure her out. Two days of quiet followed by one day of Par-TAY!

Food cravings: Just about anything as long as it's edible. I've been especially prone to eating chicken salad and ice cream.

Labor Signs: None yet, thank goodness! Stay in there little nugget you've got some more marinating to do.

Belly Button in or out? Out! It's so gross. You can see it through my clothes. Blech....

What I miss: Sleeping on my back.

What I am looking forward to: Our birthing class a week from today!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't even try to go out in hot weather. Also, drink lots of chocolate chip frappuccinos.

Milestones: I feel like 30 weeks is a milestone in itself. Only ten weeks left! Can't wait to meet you little baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment