Monday, June 28, 2010

I Can't Wait to...

Bring baby to Vermont!



Eric and I are very lucky because, not only do we have the summers off, but we also have really great places to visit. My parents have a cabin on Lake Champlain in Vermont, and Eric's parents have a house in Montauk, NY. ( I know, we're quite spoiled.)

We spent the weekend up in Vermont eating good food, relaxing in the sun, reading in the rain, and taking in the beautiful scenery. It's so nice and relaxing there!

I like to picture baby splashing in the lake or sitting in the little, child-sized orange chair my parents have out on the deck. A year from now she'll probably still be too small to plop in the kayak with daddy, but we've started thinking about that too.

We've got such fun times ahead, and I can't wait to take her on lots of adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment