Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sweet Pohh-tate-ohhh!

y

Baby is eighteen weeks, and currently the size of (Yup, you guessed it) a....

Sweet Potato!!!



Hopefully baby is a little cuter than that picture, but JUST as sweet! P.S. It's a GIRL sweet potato!

I'm currently the size of a....




Let me try to explain why I have a video of Oprah with a sweet potato.

We sometimes watch The Soup on E, which has been making fun of Oprah and her love for sweet potatoes for years. (Eric has irrational man hatred for all things Oprah.) Now, whenever I hear the word "sweet potato" I can't help picturing sweeeet poohh-tate-ohhh in my head.

Observe: "The baby is the size of a sweet poohh-tate-ohhh." "The sweet poohhh-tate-ohhh is a girl!" "Don't you love our little sweet poohh-tate-ohhh?" The fun never ends. Although, honestly, it probably won't be funny to anyone else.


For the record, I enjoy both sweet potatoes and Oprah.

1 comment:

  1. hee hee hee... anonymous found it very funny! and bob shares the oprah man hatred thing - go figure.

    ReplyDelete