Thursday, May 20, 2010

20 Weeks!

Baby, we're half way there!

I had a doc's appointment today. Everything is still looking good and normal. The only problem is that I've become more like Fudgie the Whale than ever. Doctor asked if I was staying active. I said no because you told me not to do anything active. Ah well, C'est La Vie.

I'm feeling baby moving around more and more frequently. It's a mixed blessing because it's very cool to feel her turning somersaults in there, but on the other hand, if I go a couple of hours without feeling anything, I start to get nervous.

I have another fancy ultrasound next week. I'm hoping we get pictures other than just her hands and toes this time.

I think the vivid dreams while pregnant things is true. I had a dream last night that two students secretly installed a mini-fridge under my desk. The mini-fridge caused a fire, and I got fired. I was so relieved to wake up and realize it was only a dream. It's a sure sign that it's time for summer vacation! I also had another dream that I was having dinner in Taiwan with my entire family.... How do you say Fudgie the Whale in Mandarin?

2 comments: