Thursday, April 8, 2010

Subchorionic Hematoma

Second post of the day! Can you tell I'm a bit bored staying at home for the second week in a row? I've been busy scouring the Internet for information on my blood clot. I found this helpful...probably because it's not scary at all. The rest of the searches came up with women's horror stories.

But, if you read the article, it shows that, while kinda scary, usually this condition is no big deal. In fact, it says that the pregnancy loss rate with a SCH is only 1-3%. Good news. I'm glad my doctor is doing such a good job monitoring it though. I've been stressed about this pregnancy since the beginning, and getting an ultrasound every week or two definitely helps ease the fears.

Week 15 is only a few days away. We're making progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment