Tuesday, April 27, 2010

17 Weeks

We're now half way through week 17! I'm doing great, and as far as I know, baby seems to be doing great as well. Nothing much new to report...which is good!

I assume the hematoma is continuing to shrink because I feel much better. We'll know for sure next week. I've gone back to work after nearly a month of barely working. As much as I hated getting up on Monday morning, it's good to be back in the routine with my darling knuckleheads.

This is the first week we've had in a long time without a doctor's appointment. (Knock on wood.) I CAN'T WAIT till Monday when we have our next ultrasound and meet with the doctor. First of all, it makes me nervous going for long periods of time without checking in. Second of all, we may be able to start painting furniture blue or pink after this appointment. Third of all, I want some new ultrasound pics!

I'm also really starting to look pregnant now. The baby bump kind of comes and goes though...very strange. I read in the baby book that this can happen. Who knew? Eric left one morning with me looking pretty much the same as always, and came home to a fully pregnant woman sitting on his couch that afternoon.

The most exciting thing is that I think I'm starting to feel baby move. It's hard to tell sometimes because it's so faint, but there's something going on in there. The first time I really felt it was when we went and saw the Boston Symphony last week over school break. I thought that was funny because the first time I felt Ellis move was during a concert as well. It must be Eric's musical genes! I was trying to explain to Eric what it feels like. Popcorn popping is the best comparison I've seen.


Mmmm, popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment